Friday, August 22, 2008

THE BAIT OF FATE


So the big disaster aka "Wedding" was over.. Now the question was how i was gonna survive the next 4 years.. I thought my only option was to stay back and wait.. But then Ambi came up with another option which did sound adventurous but less practical. He said we could travel to Canada on a visit visa and camp there for 6 months. There he had this friend called "Manoj Patel" and family who according to Ambi was a real "friend in need". Seems Ambi and Manoj were great pals while he worked in Mumbai years ago.. Ambi's whole idea was to accommodate me in Manoj's place while he would travel between Canada and the U.S. on weekends. Meanwhile i was supposed to apply for some course in Canada and earn a student visa to extend my stay in the country. As a potential immigrant (person who has already applied for an immigration status) i was not even eligible to apply for a student's visa in the U.S. Such was the cruel "BAIT OF FATE".
Well... coming back.. I had no other door to flee and hence i decided to try my luck in this adventure. Both of us thus set to "Delhi" the capital city.. to apply for the visa.

No comments: